In the Deep Blue Sea

For years I have proclaimed
I want to come back in my next life
as an organized woman,
preferably a thin one who doesn’t sweat,
but the main requirement is:

     ORGANIZATION.

But if denied my human form,
I wish to come back as a

     dolphin ... 

a female dolphin, a popular
female dolphin, clicking and whistling
and singing my loquacious dolphin-self
through the deep blue sea,
gossiping, eating,
playing, frolicking,
fucking with reckless abandon,
                                    
                   soaring ...

       up,                       left, right
            down,
       
AND ... there would be no clutter ..

NO NEED FOR ALL THAT ORGANIZED
                  HUMAN CRAP!

No toilets to clean,
no papers to sort
no bills to pay,
no dishes to wash!

Did someone say thin?
HELL with thin!


I am Nancy, the dolphin,
plump, blubbery, beautiful,
swimming and joyful,
naked and free,
far away
in the deep blue sea
 
     up,                    up,
           down,                down

                      left, right ...


Nancy Ganguli